Tuesday, May 1, 2012

just try it....

ok people! so are you one of those people that say.. "I hate running"? then you are JUST LIKE ME! I am NOT  a runner! but one time.. I signed up for race for the cure! just the 5k! and that is one of my new favorite things! ok so here's how it works! you sign up-you give your money-and you can't back out after that! another great thing.. you don't HAVE to run! even walking 3.1 miles is good for you! and there are a lot of fun kinds of 5K's you can sign up for that make you forget you are running! I have run two exciting ones recently... the Dirty Dash and Color Me Rad! look at these pictures and try to tell me it doesn't look fun (also... kids can run these also! do it as a family instead of the movies one weekend)!



1 comment:

  1. The Color Run is coming Richmond, VA in September and me and a bunch of girlfriends signed up as a team. We have girls that don't do any sort of races doing it. Everyone is excited!!

    ReplyDelete